I’d like for everyone to read about the things I’m up to, get inspired, do things of their own, and inspire me. That would be ideal. If you think that sounds ideal as well, we might just be destined to be internet friends! Wanna know more? You could always peruse the lists below!
Things I like:
1. Making lists
2. Growing things…probably vegetables most of all
3. Things arranged in rainbow order
4. Thrifting! Bonus points for vintage
5. Sending and receiving snail mail
6. Starting projects–finishing them is still a work in progress (ha!)
7. Ecosystems (I was going to say “The ocean”, but that feels like discrimination!)
8. Items which are either larger or smaller than their intended size
9. Grocery shopping. For real.
Things I dislike:
1. When people think they have an incontrovertibly “right” answer
3. Getting less than 8 hours of sleep
4. Half-melted snow on the side of the road
5. A lot of classic literature
6. Hoppy beers
7. Unnecessarily big vehicles
8. The game Monopoly
9. Making phone calls
10. All law-enforcement personnel ever!…not to paint with a broad brush
More lists to come as I feel inspired!