It’s hard to not appreciate a week that ushers in April 1st. Aside from the appropriately spring-y weather, I’m also grateful that the City of Moscow government finally cleared the gravel, sticks, and mud out of the bike lanes around town. Here are some prettier things that I’m grateful for:
- My favorite fluffy friend for taking lots of naps with me in the afternoons because I’m still not getting great sleep at night.
- A crocheted basket to hold my gardening supplies–including a new set of pruners. I’ve been crocheting a lot of prototype baskets lately. One day I will create a basket that is both rigid and not terribly tough on my hands, and on that day all of the things will have a basket to call their own.
- Clippings that were the result of taking my new pruners for a test run, and the resulting forced greenery all over the house.
- A jungle of tomato seedlings in all of their fuzzy-stemmed glory.
- Cheery rain boots-purchased for mucking around in the garden, but worn to work three times. Because early morning bike rides in the rain call for sunny foot gear.