The highlight of my week was my first physical therapy appointment. The hope of not being in mind bending pain every morning is by far and away the best thing that came out of this week, but since hope doesn’t photograph well, here are five more things that I’m grateful for this week:
- Tomato seedlings which developed their first true leaves this week. Also, each of the new seedlings that popped up over night for helping me get my days off to a nice start.
- A basket that I crocheted because it’s just plain ol’ cotton yarn, but it’s holding its shape fabulously.
- A shirt that I made by altering a dress that I never wore and a shirt that I whipped up using the leftovers from altering the dress.
- A silly dog and his silly faces.
- A high school-style date complete with homemade burgers, fries, and shakes. Also the terrific guy who shared it with me.