Okay, so I’ve definitely been grateful before–obviously. But I had this idea for a series (inspired by the work of many, many others) where I keep track of the things that I’m grateful for on a weekly (?!) basis. I wanted a way to keep track of how many of the posts I’ve done while keeping the title format consistent with my other posts. So, here we are.
Here’s what I’m grateful for this week:
- Husband, who nailed making cinnamon rolls (not pictured)
- March, the season of starting solanum, capsicum, and cucumis seeds
- And the first sprouts of said solanums (Stupice tomatoes, fyi)
- A cutie patootie who drug his pillow out to the living room so that he could nap with me
- Vinyl tile floors, because they’re not carpet. Which came in handy this week when I spilled most of a bottle of red calligraphy ink in a graceful arc across the entire room.